Water Pumps and Storage Systems
Amber Pump and Water Treatment sells, installs, and maintains a variety of water pumps and water storage units in Syracuse, New York.
- Submersible Well Pumps: Submersible well pumps do not need to be primed, making them ideal for deep wells.
- Jet Pumps: Jet pumps are typically used for shallow wells.
- Variable Speed Water Pressure Systems: Variable speed water pressure systems ensure that the water pressure for its area remains constant despite uneven water demand throughout the day.
- Booster Pump Systems: Booster pump systems are mainly used to increase low municipal water pressure. Booster pumps are ideal for high-elevation buildings.
- Pressure Tanks: Pressure tanks keep water available for households that are on well water.
- Water Storage Tanks: Water storage tanks store water until the owner is ready to use the water. Water storage tanks are typically used for low-producing volume well systems.