Water Pumps and Storage Systems
Amber Pump and Water Treatment sells, installs, and maintains a variety of water pumps and water storage units in Syracuse, New York.
- Submersible Well Pumps: Submersible well pumps do not need to be primed, making them ideal for deep wells.
- Jet Pumps: Jet pumps are typically used for shallow wells.
- Variable Speed Water Pressure Systems: Variable speed water pressure systems ensure that the water pressure for its area remains constant despite uneven water demand throughout the day.
- Booster Pump Systems: Booster pump systems are mainly used to increase low municipal water pressure. Booster pumps are ideal for high-elevation buildings.
- Pressure Tanks: Pressure tanks keep water available for households that are on well water.
- Water Storage Tanks: Water storage tanks store water until the owner is ready to use the water. Water storage tanks are typically used for low-producing volume well systems.
To learn more about our water solutions and get an estimate for the solution to your water needs, fill out our online form, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (315) 727-4644 (315) 636-8211.