Water Treatment and Conditioner Systems
Amber Pump and Water Treatment sells, installs, and maintains water treatment and conditioner systems to facilities in Syracuse, New York. Our products and services remove excessive minerals from water and offers a variety of purification systems.
- Basic Water Testing: Basic water test is used to size treatment systems (hardness, iron, pH, sulfur and TDS). Bank required closing tests including flow test, septic dye test and purity test sent to certified lab.
- Sulfur Filtration: Sulfur filtration systems remove hydrogen sulfide from water. Sulfur filtration has the benefits of eliminating the “rotten eggs” smell associated with sulfur.
- Iron Filtration: Iron filtration systems focus primarily on removing iron from water.
- Hardness Filtration and Softening: Hardness filtration and softening systems remove hardness from water. These systems reduce damage to plumbing and appliances and hot water heaters.
- Chlorination Systems: Chlorination systems are effective purification solutions for drinking water.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems: Hydrogen peroxide systems are another means of removing sulfur from water. Hydrogen peroxide systems leave less chemical residue and generally require less upkeep.
- Ultraviolet Filters: Ultraviolet filtration systems are used to treat microorganisms in water.
- Ultrafiltration Systems: Ultrafiltration systems are dedicated to removing solid materials from water. These systems even remove microscopic solids and contaminants.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems: Reverse osmosis systems push water through designated membranes to remove dissolved contaminants. These systems excel at making water safe for human consumption.
- Carbon Filters: Carbon filters absorb contaminants and impurities in water. This absorption removes chemicals and physical sediment from the water.
- Sediment Filters: Sediment filters extract solid impurities from water. Sediment filters protect plumbing and filtration systems such as water softeners.
To learn more about our water solutions and get an estimate for the solution to your water needs, fill out our online form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (315) 727-4644 or (315) 636-8211.